Yesterday I got the call from the VW place that they figured out the problem with the car was my oil pump which needed to be replaced and my warranty would cover both that plus 2 days of car rental.
I went to pick up my car rental (thanks to my ride from chris yesterday). The car looks fine. Its a toyota camry just like half the taxis in virginia (the other half are corollas).
I get in, and the "maintenance required" light is already on. Awesome. I am also allergic to whatever smell is in the car. I don't know if its the cleaning stuff, or the last person's perfume, but i have to drive with my windows open at all times. And lastly, every time i break or drive up hill my car squeaks like crazy!
Looking forward to getting my car back
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment