Ok so today is april 1st. I actually hate april fools day jokes and havent played one since I was really little and switched my mom's sugar for salt to trick her for her morning tea. Oh That same year I also taped the sprayer down so when someone turned on the kitchen sink they got soaked. Those didnt go over to well and I try not to participate in anymore pranks.
Its totally ridiculous that every year people go through the entire day wondering if people are pranking them.
For example yesterday we got a company wide email that today time keeping was going to be down, then b/c of responses they sent out a second one saying that wasnt an april fools joke, and then a third one saying the second email also wasnt an april fools joke.
Today I have in my inbox 3 emails from rsafran1@roadrunner.com I dont know this email address or who it could be, and all three have attachments. So far i havent deleted them because part of me wants to know what the attachments are, but the rest of me knows better, and is particularly nervous since i heard about the april fools virus. :( oh well
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment