1. Weekend in boston for my grandfather's 90th was fun.
2. On the flight back to DC the pilot kept saying "if you all look out the left side you can see ___" and it was like NYC, and philly he was pointing out. BUT having just seen the episode of west wing where they made the reporters look out the left side so a air force plane could fly along the right and re fuel it without being noticed I kept looking out the opposite side of the plane than the pilot was directing, and the girl next to me seemed really confused and probably just thought I didnt know my right from my left.
3. On the shoe front, I got a few new pairs this weekend. It turns out Nike Bought cole haan a few years back, and have finally started incorporated them into cute pumps, so i got a wedge and a sling back and oddly enough are really comfortable!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment