I was trying not to blog about this because I use to complain about these things a lot on the blog so you are probably all sick of it. But Its been about a week and I cant hold back anymore.
One of my favorite area radio stations (preset #2) 94.7 The arrow, with some great classic rock, has changed to Fresh 94.7. Its always very disturbing when this happens, I was driving into work one morning, and it was already on the station from the night before, and I was expecting to hear some classic rock.....but no. I heard what could only be discribed as cheezy old school girly rock, and not the good kind.
This station promises Today's Fresh Music....
Songs I've heard:
* I dont want to wait - Paula Cole
* Some Alanis Moressett lesser known song but i forget which one
* I dont want to be - Gavin Degraw
* Genie in a bottle - Christina agulara
Does that sound like music of today to anyone?
No. It sounds like music from my high school days, and i'm comming up on my 10 year reunion this year.
Fresh FM...You are now THE WORST preset on my radio dial.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment