Monday, April 13, 2009

Junk mail

I think junk mail people are getting more creative lately.

First I got one that was hand addressed and in a fancy envelope and looked like it may have been a wedding invitation. I opened it and it was a dr's office advertisement instead. wtf. I got tricked.

The second weird junk mail i got just looked fairly interesting, it was a tv ratings thing so i was thinking maybe they wanted me to be a neilson person and i'd get to keep awesome shows like gossip girl on the air. So i opened it up to find TWO dollar bills in there, and a promise of 5 more if you send in your response to thier questionaire about what TV and radio you watch and listen to etc. At first I was thinking sweet, i'll totally do that, plus they already gave me 2 bucks so why not. But then i looked at the form and they ask for all my information. And then I got to thinking,what on that sheet was worth SEVEN bucks to them? probably my information and not the answers to my questions. No chance i'm filling out that form now.

1 comments:

thestark said...

Nielsen recently sent me the five-dollar follow-up without me doing anything. Then I ended up never participating anyway. It's alright, I only ever really watch Comedy Central (during dinner) and Hulu.