I have been going to the campus cafeteria lately for lunch, and they always have some goody by the register i impulsively buy. Last week was no different. Waiting at the register for me was an assortment of jelly bells. I had to have them.
If you dont know this about me, I am a jelly belly expert. I know most of the flavors and can identify upon sight which jelly bellys i like and which will be nasty.
There are however a few that look the same no matter how good you are at jelly belly flavor spotting. I usually leave those for last so that I dont have to eat the gross ones. For example Light brown could either be delicious root beer, or nasty coffee flavor. Orange: Orange or cantaloupe.
The problem is I've now reached the bottom of the bag and all that is left are flavors I know I don't like, or the mystery flavors that I cant tell. But I must keep eating them because I don't want to miss out on a good flavor. So now its like a mine field of flavors. Wish me luck!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Save the coconuts for me.
Post a Comment