Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Things I dont understand

I dont get why When you hire people to clean your apt, you end up cleaning intensely BEFORE they come. My cleaning people cannot do the dishes!

First, In their write up they are supposed to do the dishes by hand (which they dont do) and i've figured out why...they cannot for the life of them figure out how to use a dish washer. They stuff EVERYTHING in at once and dont rinse anything off so when i get home i have to unload half, and put them through again. This leaves me doing dishes before they get here.

Also they use the wrong chemicals on all the furniture, so things i care about (like my new table) i have to fully cover and put signs on to stay away.

I have a few other complaints here and there, but I guess i should be happy b/c they do the things i dont do like wash my floors, vaccuum the carpets, and wash the toilet.

Thats my rant. Its my love hate relationship with my cleaning ladies, and all cleaning ladies of the past and the future.

0 comments: