Monday, March 30, 2009

Busy Weekend

I had quite a busy weekend including 4 birthday celebrations and 1 going away thing.

I particularly enjoyed finally getting to try Russia house....and will probably never go back again. Don't get me wrong, it was tons of fun, its just that the evening quickly deteriorated after we left, and i think Russia house's drinks were to blame. My favorite was when mike and peter went to go get themselves another round of drinks, and they both come back with blueberry vodka. Well it amused me. Also, I tried sparkling red wine, i didn't even know that existed! it was pretty good though even though i don't drink red wine usually. I also enjoyed my sputnik martini :) Of course I'd order that.

Also, Diana and I saw house bunny on demand (clearly peter went out while we did this). The movie wasn't quite what I expected. I guess it never occurred to me that because Adam Sandler produced the movie it wouldn't be a chick flick. It was kinda an amusing movie, but I would have much preferred a girly comedy more than this. During most of the movie Diana and i were looking at each other like wtf is going on. oh well.

0 comments: