Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!

Hopefully this weekend it will start to feel like spring too :) I cannot wait till we get to eat dinner on our balcony overlooking people swimming, and maybe going for a dip myself. only a couple more months.

Leslie once blogged in her heyday (although she's gearing up again) about how her work was similar and equally amusing to the show the office if looked at right. Some days i feel the same way. Today is certainly one of them.

Safety week is coming up in early april, and they've posted GIANT posters with the week long schedule of events. I didnt think much of this till kevin, while waiting in the hall for some girl to walk by, actually took the time to read the sign. There it was.

April 7th....FORKLIFT RODEO. Clearly we are going to this. I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

LG said...

OMG, I am coming to Greenbelt on April 7th. I NEED to go to the Forklift Rodeo.

LG said...

PS- It is indeed the 1st day of Spring...and it is snowing here :(