and it was AWESOME.
Forget those negative reviews, clearly the reviewers hadn't read the novel and just didn't get what was going on. Also they said the acting was poor, but i thought everyone did a good job.
From the first scene you could tell that the sound track was going to be AWESOME, and it was. I've already bought it although i already had most of the songs anyway.
A couple of the scenes were adjusted or cut as any adaption does, and most of the time it wasn't even a big deal and the story still flowed well. Also i cant say I'm upset they skipped the pirate story, I didn't much care for that.
Also (and i wont spoil anything), as advertised the ending was changed majorly from the novel, but in my opinion it was for the better. I thought it was less ridiculous, and actually kinda smart.
Lastly, if you think i dont want to dress up like this silk spectre next halloween, you clearly dont know me that well.
Did any of you watch it? what did you think?
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment