Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend full of basketball

Sat night we had a few people over to watch the games. Lots of fun and sports food is the best as i've said many times before :)

Sunday we continued to watch more basketball and while one A-10 team got their ass kicked, another fought for it and stayed in. Goooooooo musketeers. Shhh let me have this one, its rare A-10 teams get this far. I spent so many hours of my life at the smith center that its fun seeing these teams go at least a little far. It would be a million times better if it were GW, but still.

We also saw I love you man...which if you didn't go see this weekend I highly recommend it. Its hilarious. I will go see any movie paul rudd or jason segal are in really, but both together? awesome. And Jason played a totally different character than he normally does and it was hilarious. Yet another movie i'm probably going to buy when it comes out on dvd. I dont want to ruin it or raise people's hopes too much so I wont say any more. But feel free to email me if you want to chat about it.

3 comments:

LG said...

Totes magotes, Jobin.

Cannot remember the last time I laughed that embarrassingly loud in public.

LG said...

WAIT, I just realized...Isn't "Jobin" the name that Dylan called Jonas once? Like "What's that kid's name? Jobin or something?"

J said...

Loved the movie. But weren't you a little bit dissapointed that Jason Segel didnt play the drums like his character in Freaks and Geeks?

Slappin da bass!