I think my least favorite "style" of food, is anything served "family style". This might be the source of my across the board tapas dislike. I also dread going to indian restaurants (although i LOVE the food).
At first I thought it was because I'm a vegetarian so I always end up getting the short end of the stick and not enough of the food i actually like and feel awkward about the bill etc.
That is not the case because I have super nice friends who always offer to get enough veggie dishes.
I dont know what the deal is, I just dont like to share, unless its pizza. Pizza is sharable.
I have no idea what the problem is, but i try and avoid these situations like the plague.
If i say "i'm just going to order this for myself", just let me do that. I"m weird and i'm awkward, i know this. Its not you, its me. I just want my own food. And what never helps, is AFTER i've picked out what i'm going to order you say "well i'm going to order something vegetarian so you can have some". Dont do this. You would prefer meat, and I am NOT going to have any of yours. end of story.
Sometimes its amazing how quirky and weird and not adaptable I am. So to all my friends, sorry!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is pretty funny. Usually you're so easy going about your food. Evenly splitting bills is a bad idea. Someone always gets screwed.
Joey doesn't share food!
Post a Comment