Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THIS

Peter Gabriel Songs
Movie Song Awesomeness level of movie
In Good Company Solsbury Hill Not what I was expecting, but good movie
Love Actually Here With Me AWESOME movie
Say Anything In Your Eyes BEST MOVIE EVER


And now.....Wall*e has a song written by Peter Gabriel adding to the collection of awesome movies with peter gabriel in the soundtrack, further proving my theory that peter gabriel songs make movies awesome

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a side comment, because I know you're talking about how good the movie is and not necessarily each song, but I think Love Actually's "Christmas is All Around" was really pretty awesome and dominates that soundtrack.

LG said...

this is the most incoherent blog post i have ever read. which kind of adds to my amusement since clearly you are so cised for peter gabrial you can't function properly.