Well i've returned from Cape Cod. It was a great and relaxing vacation, but way too short. I have lots of pictures if you ask for them.
Our return flight was delayed and I didnt get home till 3am sunday night, hence my sleeping way late last night and no post yesterday. I'm still tired!
On another note I have been trying really hard to find an iphone. The apple stores claim they get a shipment every day. This cant be true b/c at 9pm you can see the inventory for all the stores and they are all sold out for days to come. my other option is to pay now and get on the preorder waiting list through att who at one store alone has taken 200 pre orders. wtf. why is this so difficult. I hate waiting.
i'm very frustrated :(
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment