I had the best birthday yesterday. It started off relaxing at the pool, then my new camera and I went to the national cathedral gardens. Then peter took me out to dinner and accompanied me to mama mia (which he was not thrilled about).
Mama mia was......terrible. absolutely awful. But I loved it anyway. The movie was still fun, but if you havent seen the stage performance, chances are you wont like the movie.
as peter says, whoever made this movie HATES movies. The actual editing blew, and they were a little over eager with the slow mo function. Oh look she's happy lets show it in slow motion! Oh, now she's sad...slow motion again.
They had some other super cheezy effects.
The crowd was rolling with laughter every time pierce brosnan attempted to sing, and on top of that they ADDED an extra song just for pierce! wtf. Did the director honestly thing he was that good that he should get one more?
Anyway I had a good time, but it was clear that not a single guy in the theater liked it, while all the girls were dancing along with the songs.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment