I'm pretty proud of myself. I set up my wireless in my apt. I didnt want to spend 200 bucks to buy the mac brand airport so I bought a linksys which doesnt support macs but I set it up anyway.
My only problem right now is that I cant seem to set a password on it, so basically everyone in my building can hack into rachelnet right now.
I'll give it a few more shots because I have some ideas. but If i dont get the password working by the weekend....well I dont think I have any other options so I guess i'll just keep going as is.
Now i'll be back to being online a lot, so if you want to ichat or video ichat with me or video confrence ichat lets go for it!
wow please ignore how geeky this blog was.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
When I say I "don't" want to video iChat, I think you know what I mean.
Post a Comment