Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The prestige

Sorry that my blog seems to be turning into a movie review site, but after my controversial blog yesterday I feel like I should blog positively about some movie.

Last night we watched the Prestige. I had wanted to see it when it first came out but never made it, and it was on some movie channel last night. This movie was pretty awesome.

Whats better than a little Magic, Mystery, and Murder? Seriously! Oh yeah and it had some awesome movie science that may or may not be remotely close to real :) The characters were lovable yet awesomely evil and corrupt. At parts of the movie you were rooting for both sides to achieve different things.

This quickly moved up into the top three Christian Bale movies:
1. Newsies
2. Batman Begins
3. The Prestige

And for those of you who no longer trust my movie opinion after bond and there will be blood (probably mainly leslie) Peter also liked this movie for what thats worth.

Oddly enough I dont know anyone else who has seen the movie. have any of you? If not you should probably go watch it.

3 comments:

LG said...

um, the #1 Christian Bale movie is hands down American Psycho.

I actually am interested in seeing The Prestige though. And, well, if Peter liked it, I know it can't be all bad.

Jim said...

LG, there is no way that Rachel is going to like American Psycho, especially if she didn't like there will be blood.

BTW, I think you should come up with a list in your blog of most see movies.

Sarah said...

I saw it. I liked it and couldn't stop thinking about how hot Christian Bale was for the duration. I want to read it too now!