Tim Thomas Saves Nothing!
You might recall from last year I blogged about some crazy bruins fans cheering things like "tim thomas saves lives"....Well this year they had the most pathetic loss ever to the caps.
I guess there is a promotion where if the Caps get 6 Goals everyone in attendance can get a free lb of wings at austin grill. I saw that sign and laughed, its pretty rare for a hockey game to score that high. almost impossible i said.
Moments later I wished I had kept my mouth shut. With a final score of 10-2 We sure got our free wings.
Also there is this segment during the second intermission called "up close with the caps" where they follow some players off the ice to some day time activity. This time 4 of them took a segway tour (like my parents did when they visited). They started to get cocky, and green decided to weave around some planters...and hit one dead on and fell over. it was hilarious. They replayed it like 5 times and then flash to ugly, but hat trick earning ovetchkin laughing hard.
Despite the loss for my hometown boys it was a good game.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment