Monday, March 17, 2008

Another Movie

So last night I watched Indiana Jones the raiders of the lost ark for the first time. Overall I liked it and will watch the next two, plus the newest one when it comes out. I had two major complaints though (besides the little things that didnt hold up to the test of time)

1. The Snakes. I was told that there weren't that many snakes and I wouldn't see too much of them and it wouldn't be too bad. It was bad. Very Bad. I didn't know if i wanted to puke or cry and ended up just closing my eyes and hoping it would go away. It was probably the worst snake involvement in any movie besides Snakes on a Plane and Anaconda, both of which I clearly didn't see.

2. I feel like the ending was kinda a cop out. I wanted Indy to kick ass and kill the bad guys. ***spoiler*** (if there happens to be one other person who hasnt seen it) Instead they just open the stupid box and G-d comes out and melts everyone's face off. I mean thats great and everything, but dont you think that at the time of the Nazis G-d had a little more to worry about than the minions of the big head honcho? I feel like if those powers were released into the world they could have done better and let indy take care of these guys.

3 comments:

LG said...

Um. You definitely never heard form me that the snake scene wasn't "too bad."

J said...

How the hell did it take you so long to see Raiders of the Lost Ark?

Anonymous said...

I wish I hadn't seen them before so that I could watch them for the first time too.