so I finally bought Clerks II. As most of you know I'm a really big Kevin Smith fan to the point where i've even watched the terrible and gross movie "vulgar" just because Kevin was the executive producer (i don't recommend that). This also means that at one point or another I have now owned every major Kevin Smith Movie except the first Clerks (a few got stolen).
Anyway Clerks II is hilarious, I especially like the nerdy and innocent employee...which brings me to my beef with the movie. Elias is a Lord of The Rings fan while Randal is a Star Wars fan. This is a major point of contention between them. As peter points out there is a general stereotype that people can only like ONE trilogy, and strongly dislike the other. Why cant you like both trilogies? Personally I love both trilogies and wouldn't put down the other (although i like randal's imitation of the lotr trilogy where they are just walking the whole time). So i'm writing it here officially and definitively. love for the trilogies are NOT mutually exclusive.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment