My spree of being friendly to the people in my apt building (esp on my floor) is now over. Emily and Aaron you two are the exceptions to the rule of course! Seriously though...I dont want to use names or anything, but if you have a good memory and have read my blog from way back you know who i'm talking about. I'm not an unfriendly girl, its just getting involved with someone who lives on your floor is always a bad idea --- now imagine one of them isnt interested. ;) I think i'm gonna start using the other elevator... (also it turns out cell phones dont allow you to block just one number, thier solution is to change your number which is too drastic)
I had a second attempt at an "egg salad sandwich" last night...but this time I replaced the egg with tofu...believe it or not it almost tasted EXACTLY the same! And coming from me that says a lot because I usually hate when tofu tries to imitate other things. I guess my cholesterol thanks you tofu...except for the fact I almost used an entire jar of mayo....no joke.
I'm also pretty excited because the new Avril cd comes with a dvd! I havent gotten to watch that yet, but i'll let you all know how it is after I see it. I'm sure it wont be as good as my foo fighters, jack johnson, greenday, RHCP, or alkaline trio dvd's but i still like music dvd's to just put on in the background while I'm doing stuff. I like to pretend I'm cleaning...but we all know the truth.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I saw Avril sing that girlfriend song on SNL this weekend and it made me want to stab myself in the earlobe. But then last night it came on again during E! News...and...well...I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD.
Even though I hate it, I promise its going to weasel itself onto my I-pod by ingraining itself into my subconscious. (You can't see me right now, but I am shaking my fist at Avril...and YOU!)
On further contemplation I think "Girlfriend" is mix/ripoff of Toni Basil's "Micky" meets Ashlee Simpson's "Boyfriend" meets Gwen's "Hollaback Girl."
Post a Comment