Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Team B.O.O.B(Beating Our Odds Beautifully)

To the guys reading this Blog continue reading if you love boobs and women, to the girls reading this blog continue reading if you love yourself and all the women in your life.

This will probably be the first of many blogs like this within the next couple of months. June 2nd Team B.O.O.B. (Beating Our Odds Beautifully) will be participating in the Susan G. Komen National Race for the Cure (profits go to the cure and treatment of breast cancer) . Somehow I am registered as Team captain, but I think thats just because they needed a contact on our team. Its a 5K race which some of the team (probably our marathoners Katie Sweeney and Lindsay Mathers) will run, and other memebers like myself will walk. If you are in the DC/VA/MD area and would like to join our team please let me know, we'd be more than happy to have you on our team! (boys are welcome too, we already have a couple confirmed on the team...Chris and Robbie! yay!) If you dont feel like attending, or just dont live near here and still want to support this cause feel free to donate. While we arent actively fundraising I thought I'd still put the option out there to anyone that wanted to give.

0 comments: