Thursday, April 19, 2007

Baby's Daddy

So the other day Chris and I were watching some old season 3 entourage episodes. This show is known for its cameos as you all know, but I spotted one that wasnt even credited.

So we were watching Three's company (season 3, disk 2, part 1) and they show a meeting in Ari's office. The other agents are scurrying around and they flash to the agents....and there it is, clear as day...Larry Birkhead---yes thats right, Anna Nicole Smith's ex lover and baby's daddy. I jumped up and said "LOOK its larry birkhead" but his airtime was already over. A few seconds later he flashed on the screen again, but chris, who evidently doesnt read whatwouldtylerdurdendo.com every day wasnt sure what larry looked like and couldnt give me an answer.

I turned to my trusty friend google to see if I was right. Sure enough, I was! Pretty funny huh?





http://evilbeetgossip.com/2007/03/13/larry-birkhead-on-entourage/

1 comments:

J said...

That is your awesome discovery on Entourage?!?!?!?!?

Larry Birkhead is a douchebag. Thank god the nappy headed hos pushed him out of the limelight.

Also, you should have posted a screencap or youtube video of the threesome scene.