Well today is Opening day at fenway park, and once again I am not there. My dad will be though and likes to tease me about it. At least Daisuke isnt pitching today otherwise I'd be seriously jealous. Emily F and I are going to try and go home some time soon to see our dirt dogs (yeah, i dont usually call them that, i just like the site and needed a place to link it). Clearly I'll see them in Baltimore as well, and I might even go see them in NYC with Emily. That would be fun, and it would continue my goal of going to as many ball parks as I can. I've been to fenway, camden, olympic stadium (old expos park), cracker jack (spring training), and i've SEEN jacob's field and wrigley field. I think i've been to another park but I cant remember.
I still hate vista, but I actually got soemthing to work: skype. So I can video chat again, so let me know if you have a web cam and want to chat (if i dont know you and you are a creepy stranger this offer does not apply to you, this was not intended to be a dirty thing)
Also I've managed to re-injure my hands by knitting again. Thats a dangerous sport you know!
that is all I have to say for now.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment