I'm semi afraid of being around taxis now after what I saw this weekend.
I'm standing at the corner of two fairly major streets, waiting for the lights to change and the white light man to turn on to indicate its safe for me to cross when i hear SCREEEEEEEETCH, and look up just in time to see a girl crossing from the other side of the street (jaywalking) and then smack, taxi hits her, sends her cartwheeling in the air, she slams down back on the hood of the taxi and rolls off and luckily the taxi stops in time to not run her over on the ground.
I waited around a bit to see how she was doing, and about 5 minutes later she got up and was laughing and then the ambulance came and took her away.
So yeah that was something I wish i hadnt seen this weekend. But lessons learned. 1. dont jaywalk. and 2. watch out for taxis.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
watch out for the yellow ones! they don't stop!
-elf.
Post a Comment