Last night Joe and I went out to see Eric's new musical act "Banjolina Jolie". They were pretty good, and definitely a lot better than I expected. My favorite being a cover of William Shatner's Common people which you may recall is from the CD that my officemate and I are obsessed with. My second favorite was harvey danger's flagpole sitta b/c I love that song and was just torturing peter with that song on sunday...not by playing it, just by singing it. I think he now hates that song. oh well.
Later in the night P and i went home to watch last week's lost. Do any of you watch that show? Joey I know you do. I feel like they are ramping up for the end a little too soon. They have two more years right? Dont get me wrong, i thought it was a really good episode. Its just funny that as soon as I get hooked they start wrapping up stuff.
xoxo,
Gossip Girl
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment