Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ocean City is something else

This long weekend I went to Ocean City to enjoy some fun in the sun. I had never been there before so I didnt know what i was in for....

The beach was great. We basically spent all of the days on the beach. Unfortunately one of those days I fell asleep, and am now kinda burnt.

The first night we went to the boardwalk...that was interesting, lets just say people watching was fun. i wouldnt recomend going back to that boardwalk. if you need a boardwalk go to wildwood, atlantic city, asbery park...anywhere else basically. And if you want rides and games specifically go to a county fair instead.

The next night redeemed itself with secrets. I had heard about this place for a while in all its awesomeness and couldnt wait to see for myself. We got there while the sun was still up and it was kinda cute, sand everywhere, ocean front view, outside dining. Great place to be on a warm summer night. After sunset were the fireworks which were awesome. it was run by mahcine and not human so there was like this cool rapid fire part that i'd never seen before. I like fireworks. Then it came time for the dance club stuff. That was pretty fun untill about midnight when it started to smell.

We left and went to finnigans where the boys played pool and the girls were mezmerized by one pop and lock type dancer guy. incredible. how does he move like that??? i cant do it.

During any down time back at the condo the G4 channel had a marathon of "unbeatable banzuke" which was the weirdest gameshow ever (http://dethroner.com/2008/02/04/unbeatable-banzuke-g4s-latest-weird-japanese-game-show/)

On the way home peter and i even got to stop and have a nice dinner on the water with Charlotte and Levi.

All in all it was a great weekend!

0 comments: