Ok so I finally watched the last movie.
I think i liked this one the best. I think its mainly because I always like a little grail story. I could have done without most of the action/fight/chase scenes. I really just like a lot of plot in my movies and not really that much violence.
Also, Indy is kinda a wimp. He is shown not being afraid of snakes at all in one scene, then he falls into a basket of them and comes out totally unharmed...if anything dont you think that would make him less afraid of snakes? (in my defense i started off afraid of snakes, so falling in a pit of snakes....well lets not think about that). And the scar on his chin? he gave it to himself? lame.
I'd like to modify my earlier statement where I claim I always like a little grail story, this ALWAYS exlcudes monty python and the holy grail. I didnt like that movie.
All in all I liked this movie, but I dont think i'd be too eager to watch it again.
I will however watch the newest one, but thats partially because i dont think I have any say in that matter.
OH also watching the credits there was someone named Alison Doody, and someone else named Dick Dova (get it? if you say it it sounds like dicked over).
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment