I saw the Holiday last night. I had been meaning to see it for a while, but never got around to it.
I loved it. I mean it was incredibly cheezy and some scenes had me rolling my eyes, but overall it was great!
I probably would have recast cameron diaz though. she was the weakest part of the movie. The other thing is that some scenes had me thinking Jack Black was great, but others when they tried to play him more sensitive didnt quite work as well.
The movie wasnt as much a romantic comedy as I expected, and more just about the women with the men as supporting actors which was a nice twist. I highly recommend this movie. Although just for girls really. Peter watched with me cuse he's nice like that and I dont think he really saw past the cheezy parts and was rolling his eyes the whole movie. Oh well.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree with you on this review.
And the part where Kate Winslet finally stands up for herself gives me an ear-to-ear grin everytime. I love her.
I loved this movie, except approximately the last 5 over-cheesy minutes. Very good for a romantic comedy!
Post a Comment