So Last night I went to get my hair cut. Not a little thing to me either, I have so little trust for hairdressers that I keep trying new people and keep getting bad hair cuts.
Well last night I went to a place in my neighborhood (recommended by Annie) and it seemed great. I mean I guess I still need to wash my hair on my own and try doing it to see how the hair cut really was, but for now i really like it. For the first time ever she actually listened to me AND stayed on the conservative side.
So there we are, in the salon, her starting to blow dry my newly cut hair when the fire alarm went off! We assessed the situation and realized it was the smoke detector above the chair, and the steam from the hair drying.
So what did we do?
Moved to another chair not near a detector, and continued to style my hair amidst the alarm.
The funniest part to me was when the fire men came in looked around, saw us un effected, turned off the alarm and left
at least the sprinklers didnt go off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I share the steam head, fellow curly top. You should see the smoke come off my head.
I'm not so sure that steam would set off a smoke alarm. Maybe she was burning your hair! On the other hand, it might set off the sprinklers because those are just triggered by heat.
Post a Comment