As you may have noticed I wasn't in work on Friday....more on that later.
We saw A LOT of movies this weekend....also more on that later.
The exciting part of the weekend was sat night, Tristan and Mike's Engagement Party. I think Laura, Charlotte, Will, and Katie already posted pictures on facebook if you want to see.
First we went to la loma for dinner which was fun because we had the whole upstairs reserved. I think like 40 people showed up! Good Sangria too. Then we decided to move on to a bar so we could walk around and talk with more than just the people around you. We headed to Union Pub...Closed due to building maintenance. We then tried 201 lounge...in the same building. Was anyone surprised it was closed? not really. Then we changed plans and just headed to Irish Times. I dont think I've ever seen Levi more content than to just sit in Irish Times with his Guiness.
My favorite quote in irish times was will to the Miller Girls "hey, this is my main squeeze Jessica.......(big pause)....and her husband Robbie".
then will told the miller girls that mike had just popped the question, but tristan was nowhere to be found, so the girls just looked at me happily as if i was the one engaged to mike (being the only girl next to him), and then a few seconds later that old dude thats been playing there since the 90's sang a song for mike and tristan...again tristan was MIA, so i was the stand in.
We then headed over to the dubliner for a little more space. I was going to buy mike and tristan a shot....but turns out they didnt need any more....I'd say thats the mark of a sucessful engagement party! Also, Fun was had by all!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment