well it was only two, but thats still a lot.
Peter wanted to see all the best picture nominees or as many as possible before they went out of the theater. We had already seen Milk, and I had seen slumdog millionaire (both GREAT, and personally I think slumdog is gonna win)
Sat we went to see Frost/Nixon. It was a pretty good movie, well acted and well written. I did not however, think that it deserved a best picture nod. The funny thing, was that when the movie was over I felt bad for Nixon. I know he did a lot of bad stuff, but as a person i still felt bad for him :(
Sunday We met up with tristan, mike, laura, and matt to see Rachel Getting Married (me and tristan), and the rest went to see slumdog millionaire. Rachel Getting Married was....AWESOME. no, i dont just like it b/c of the title, thats not really what it was about anyway. Anne hathaway was so good! i've never seen her in a role like this before! And the movie itself was so emotional and all the characters and story was well built. I was crying from like the second scene on. I'd go see that movie again and maybe even buy it.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment