Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Car Situation

So finally enough things were wrong with my car that I decided to take it in.
1. I needed an emissions inspection
2. The defrost function smells like gasoline when in use
3. The key doesnt come out without a lot of effort
4. There is a weird churning noise under the hood.

I brought the car in on friday and they immediately found out that the shifter pin was broken which made it hard to put in park which is why the key never came out. The timing belt and water pump needed to be replaced which was the cause for the noise. and lastly they didnt know what i was talking about with the gas smell.

They were nice enough to lend me a Mazda 3 which I actually like more than my car at this point.

Supposidly i'll get my car back today though fingers crossed!

0 comments: