Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Randomness

Well last night was interesting.

I had all sorts of hopes and dreams to cook a first meal in the new place, so we went to whole foods and got the ingredients, chopped, and then i went to turn on the stove.....nothing

I called the front desk and they had forgotten to turn on my gas and they'd fix it by morning, but until then they gave me a 25 dollar gift card so that I could get some food. Not too bad.

Then while waiting for food I decided to take some change out of my purse since peter and I are collecting all our coins to save up for a fancy dinner at citronelle. I turned my purse upside down and out came $37.60 in change including a dollar fifty in pennies!!! My purse is amazingly light today so I'm glad I did that, plus that and peter's already collected change puts us about half way to our meal!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

That's phenomenal! Keep up the good work and be sure to post about Citronelle.

What did you make for this first dinner?