This morning I got to work and was forced to wait for the new firefox to install. I've been using it for maybe 5 minutes and already I hate it so much.
I hate how when you type your address into the address bar it starts guessing at random things that it could be instead of common things you've typed in the past.
One example
I typed "e" for evite. usually that comes up right away as one of my first two options, instead this morning i had to type in the whole word evite before it was even an option. Surprisingly dcist came up first b/c its taged as "events" in the page discription, and firefox thought i might have been discribing what page I wanted to go to. WTF. People dont say "oh, i'd like a page thats mostly blue in color, talks about puppies, and uses pop ups". If i wanted to do that i'd use google!
Go away new firefox!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Safari FTW.
-bare
Post a Comment