Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wordle

So i'm obsessed with this new website. www.wordle.net You can input any text and modify it and make it kinda a cool picture. on my tumblr i posted ones i did with mr. roboto lyrics and one with the feed of this blog (http://rsoxrach.tumblr.com/) Ones I didnt post were the entire script of romeo and juliet, my resume, and Jessica's evite.

The way this works is it gets rid of common words like "the", then it counts how many times each word is used. The more frequently it is used the bigger it gets. I wasn't too surprised to see that my blog uses the word "like" very frequently. Oh well. Some habits you just cant kick. At least i'm not as bad as I was in middle school.

2 comments:

thestark said...

That's really cool. Here's mine:

http://wordle.net/gallery/wrdl/132816/Dre_Day

Sarah said...

I discovered this recently too though I haven't tried it. Word clouds are so cool!