Peter and I went to see tropic thunder last night with Jamie and Emily. We all liked the movie a lot. It was pretty funny.
The movie starts abruptly with a fake ad for booty sweat energy drink, and trailers. I didnt know what was going on till peter told me it was the movie.
I'll confess I had no idea what i was in for. I wasn't that excited and i hadn't read anything about it except how the mentally challenged people weren't pleased. I was only going because peter seemed excited. But I should have been excited because it was good.
Also there was a hilarious cameo, but i dont want to spoil it for you.
I probably wouldnt have cast Jack Black though. I mean i like him, but his character was kinda lame.
Also peter and i had pre bought our tickets at costco and saved like 3.50 per ticket! crazy!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment