Thursday, January 24, 2008

Somehow I break EVERYTHING

So every night If I have the TV on before bed I like to hit sleep timer so I dont accidentally wake up hours later to something scary. An old fear from staying at my grandparents house when I was younger since they let me have a TV in my room, whereas my parents wouldn't have.

Anyway, the sleep timer usually works flawlessly, I set it for 30 min, an hour, whatever, and at exactly the right moment the tv turns off. its great.

Frequently the TV gets shut off anyway before the timmer goes off, so i dont know how recently this problem started, but two nights ago we were watching yet another episode of the office (season 2 now) and were super tired. So good ole sleep timer gets set, and the episode gets started.

Well at 7:02 am abba starts singing (my alarm clock) and I find that little DVD logo floating around my tv screen! WTF! the sleep timer failed me!!

I gave it another go last night, but stayed awake to see what would happen. Same thing, it didnt turn the TV off!

Does anyone know how to go about fixing a sleep timer?????

0 comments: