Monday, January 7, 2008

Jetta vs HHR

So my lovely little jetta is in the shop again. It shook when i started it up and the key got stuck in the ignition when i tried to leave the car so I decided it was time to bring it in.

For starters the onsite car rental place has given me the Chevy HHR...I dont know if anyone is familiar with this car but its like a cross between a SUV, a bus, a station wagon,and a large pt cruiser. It has the biggest blind spots ever, and is terrible.

Anyway the car place doesnt seem to know whats wrong with my car, they've called me with two suggestions that I discredited and four days later they are ready to have me pick up the car. I'd be surprised if anything was fixed though since the only thing they did was reboot the computer in the car and they have no idea why the key gets stuck.

SO its monday and i'm annoyed....

0 comments: