Tuesday, January 22, 2008

NYC, Flat Tires, and the coldest weather ever

Tristan Mike and I road triped to NYC this weekend to stay with Leslie and I also saw highschool friends, other friends from home, and my grandmother. So it was a productive weekend.

Unfortunately 15 minutes after arriving in the city and unpacking the car at leslie's mike's car got a flat tire. To Leslie and Tristan's suprise mike and i calmly got out of the car, got the full spare and began to change the tire. Unfortunately certain tools were lost and we couldnt fully change the tire and required a tow...3 hours later we made it to the best mac and cheese restaurant ever!

Somehow we picked the coldest weekend in existance to go visit so one of our first stops was to buy hats, scarves, and really hot and sexy ear warmers. I'm still thawing out from the cold!

The weekend was lots of fun, but I dont think i'll be going back to nyc in the winter months any time soon.

1 comments:

thestark said...

Mac and cheese restaurant? "The best mac and cheese restaurant ever", which implies there are more than one?