I was in chesapeak bagel for lunch yesterday when I saw an ad for something totally pointless.
Its a service that takes your ipod that you already own, and takes your cds that you already own, and uploads the cds to the ipod for you and gives it back to you within 4 days. This seems dumb b/c then you wont have your itunes library on your computer. Someone at lunch pointed out that its a pain in the neck to upload 200 cds so maybe it would be a good use, but the company also charges 1.40 per cd so that would cost 280 dollars. what a waste.
i looked up the website when I got back and they havent built it yet (www.hodgepoddc.com) and then i looked up who owns the site and its some dude in virginia....so not only is he runing this company but he's trying to reach out as far as he can get. weird. I wonder if he has any customers
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment