1. It ALWAYS looks awesome
2. Its always fun to rock out while playing an accordian
3. It works with almost any type of music
Mewithoutyou had an accordian player of course. The same guy that played the accordian was totally hyper and crazy and awesome.
Thrice was a lot better than I thought they'd be. I liked them early on but they kinda lost me at vissaru or however you spell that. But they played a lot of thier more mellow stuff and of course my favorite stare at the sun.
Brand new was last and they were awesome, one of the best times i've seen them (and i've seen them a lot). The funniest part is that I enjoy looking around the crowd to see who the craziest fan is, and The one I happened to pick was none other than Evan Gwinn. Bleach blond hair, bandana, and hanging out with someone of the same style both moshing hard in the pit. It was awesome.
And now I have no voice
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh sweet baby jesus.
Post a Comment