If you know me you probably know that I am not what you might call "up on the movies"....sure I've seen most of the movies between 2000 to now, but any summer movies between 1991-2000 I'm missing, and any movie at all before then there is a good chance I havent seen.
I have begun trying to get caught up on them.
For starters I have been promised a list of movies I "have to see" and I guess i'll go through that and maybe watch some.
I also want to get better at actually watching the netflix movies I rent since my queue is 126 movies long, so last night I watched Dead Poets Society. It was really good. who knew? I was especially surprised at how young ethan hawke started acting, and he was really good. I think i would have liked the movie a lot more if i had seen it in 1989 when it came out since there have been a lot of movies that copied it since then so it wasnt as original for my viewing pleasure. oh well, still great.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment