Clearly I went to another lemonheads show. This was maybe my millionth show of thiers (including dando solo shows. I was kinda suprised bill stevenson was actually touring with them which was better than the usual bring along whoever they can get.
Anyway The show wasnt the best I've ever seen them....or even close. The sound was TERRIBLE, it wasnt thier fault, I blame the Black Cat. Something was screwy, it started of semi ok, but by the end you could barely make out what he was singing....good thing i know every song :) Finally they ended the show and the encore was Evan by himself with just one simple guitar, so whatever was screwy before was now gone and he did a very crisp great version of outdoor type, a couple others including the crowd request of Frank Mills.
Evan then begins to play another song...stops...and says "go home people" and the show is over in true Dando style.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment