Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday morning

This weekend was pretty action packed with holiday parites, dancing, and more...but the part I'll blog about is a movie I saw on friday night.

We went to see Juno. I was initially drawn in by the trailors since it seemed kinda funny plus the cast seemed awesome. I have a little crush on Michael Cera, plus Jason Bateman is quite the hottie. Plus I'm currently making my way through the second season of arrested development which is awesome.

The rest of the cast was pretty good too with Allison Janey and Jennifer Garner and whoever that little girl that played Juno was.

The movie itself was hillarious yet serious at the same time. I dont want to ruin anything since i'm sure none of you have seen it yet, but it was awesome and you should definately go see it. like tonight. right now. go!

2 comments:

LG said...

I have a mega-crush on Jason Bateman, but didn't he kind of creep you out in this movie???

I guess maybe what it comes down to is that I just have a crush on Michael Bluth. Ask Peter, he'll know what I am talking about.

J said...

I saw it on Saturday. Great movie. Ellen Page and Jennifer Garner were both fantastic.