I had a terrific weekend with the Gwinn-Mann-Criss-Holsteins.
For starters any weekend is off to a good start when you are playing rockband. I just cant wait for Robbie to get the beatles and green day rockbands too. I usually wimp out of singing but, maybe it was the special wine jessica made, or maybe it was just how comfortable I felt with good friends, but I actually sang....FOUR songs. crazy! What I learned is that I know every word of Eve6's inside out and Lit's My own worst enemy (actually who are we kidding, I know every word to every eve6 song), and it turns out that Dashboard Confessional and Social Distortion are much harder to sing than you'd imagine! I mean I made it through those songs, but it was rough.
Sunday started off a little rough. But once we made it to the eastern shore things were going well. The whole day was a blast, but one moment stands out as the clear funniest part which was clearly when Robbie tried to create a fireball out of the citronella candle, but failed miserably. If i try and tell this story, there is no way I could do it justice especially since what made it so hilarious was the immediate reactions from Levi and Bill. Although I think we can consider the citronella candle fireball myth BUSTED!
Lastly, last night i surprised peter with Super Mario Galxy 2, which is just as much fun as the first one was! Cant wait to play more tonight ;)
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment