Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Weekend Fun

Sorry I didnt blog yesterday, I know you were eagerly awaiting my blog post, but blogger was down :( I tried!

Sat (super bright and early) Team B.O.O.B. Raced again in the Race For The Cure. It was a smaller team than past years, but I think we all had a great time.

Sat night Julie and I went to Tallulah for some wine and cheese and dinner. It was great as usual. I cant wait to try the more casual but connected Eat Bar! We got beet ravioli which looked like human organs, but tasted much better.

Sunday was a relaxing pool day even though it was cloudy.

Anyway it was a low key and relaxing weekend (finally)! I wish it were still the weekend.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Dear Rachel - You do realize that this make it sound like you've enjoyed human organs right? ;) Either way sounds like a fun weekend and yummy dinner. S