I went to see Sex And the City 2 with the ladies last night. I prepared myself for a terrible movie a little too well. I had set my expectations so low that I actually enjoyed watching. I mean dont get me wrong, it was terrible. However, I found myself laughing (at) the movie many times. One of the most amusing parts was the gentleman behind us. He was clearly dragged by his lady friend...although he seemed to know what was up with satc2. He added the "oh no she didnt" or loud gasp at inappropriate kisses, which helped with all the corny-ness of the movie.
The movie itself was poorly written, pretty offensive, and not that well acted. That being said, I recommend rounding up your girls and seeing the movie after a HH and good dinner.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment