Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jet Blue

Ok so it turns out that jet blue has been around for 10 years, and i'm just realizing how nice it is now. I think i tried to take it once and had a lot of delays and never tried again until this weekend.

Jet Blue has comfy seats, TV's at each seat where you can control your own channels and watch things like ghost busters (which of course I did). And on top of that they give out either chocolate chip cookies, or doritos munchie mix. Take that midwest airlines (yep, i'm looking at you leslie). Plus with jet blue you dont have to go to places like chicago or wisconsin, you can go to places like boston or the dominican republic.

I think the other reason I always resisted Jet Blue was that you have to go through dulles, which was a great experience this time. No traffic to get there, easy ride from the parking lot to the terminal. Super fast security, a brand new subway to take you to your terminals (although I miss the sand crawlers), and awesome food options in the terminal including but not limited to chipotle and auntie anns (two of my favorite things).

This chipotle I was informed by Ryan is the only one that serves breakfast, so on my return trip I checked it out and it looked ridiculous. They had breakfast burritos etc, which looks like normal burritos but with eggs and hash browns.

1 comments:

joe said...

chipotle breakfast burritos! Next time I have to go to dulles the $70 cab won't be nearly as depressing. It'll be like the light at the end of the tunnel.