Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Boston Weekend

My weekend was a lot of fun! Reunion was great and not as awkward as you'd imagine. The highlight of my trip however was the redsox/yankees game at fenway park on sunday night. I'll be honest, going into it i was pretty sure we were going to lose, so you can imagine my surprise when we came out swinging and took the lead pretty fast.

I've seen the sox already twice this year and plenty other times in camden and nationals park, but there is something about watching them at fenway that makes it special. The sweet caroline sing along, the dirty water after the game, Wally dancing with his mother during the 7th inning stretch.....what? yes you read that right, Wally's mom made an appearance for mothers day. Also there is some added excitement to booing Jeter, Swisher, and A-Rod at the top of your lungs and not even being the loudest. My sister and I kept elbowing one another when we werent cheering or booing loud enough. Cant wait to go back to Fenway!

0 comments: